Hi-yo!

16 November 2010

Impromptu solutions for everyday dilemmas: the bathroom!


Haha, the title is totally misleading. When I mean an everyday dilemma for the bathroom dilemma, there is no toilet humour nor TMI involved. Heave a sigh of relief!

An idea for a point-and-click game for a school project. Basically, we have to show how we have used an object in a way that wasn't originally intended for it (improvisation etc.)...I was originally doing a card game similar to 'Memory'...but it seemed the tutors didn't really like it that much. Huh.

I tend to use a toothpaste tube as a paperweight so I can read while brushing without having to hold the book. Hopefully...other people won't find this too weird?

Had some other ideas (such as using a hat to keep the lunchbox warm), but this actually requires more drawings and animation. And I can no longer be bothered. It's interactive design. Who cares (that much)?

XD

Also I am a total n00b at pixel art, but I love it anyway. (Who knew it took so long?) SO. FRIKKIN. CUTE! Will learn how to do it better! It's like virtual candy! I really love this girl's stuff. She's amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment