Hi-yo!

31 May 2010

BWAHAHA COUGH COUGH


Well, now that there isn't much to do after the end of Pick and Mix (other than getting together my portfolio), I feel a bit sluggish. I feel like I should be doing productive, um, like getting my portfolio ready. Instead I've been watching countless episodes of Star Trek, Batman the Animated Series, and Whose Line. But I also decided to spiff up my website a bit in lieu of an actual online portfolio. Was going to sign up for the Flash classes, only to find out I am 5 days too late D:

I think I'll go into school to print some stuff tomorrow. And upload my online work onto the school server. Need to feel less pathetically un-productive.

Shameless self-promotion can be found at www.prapim.co.uk!

As you will see a lot of it is still under construction because prolonged staring at a computer screen tends to make my eyeballs glaze over.

Any suggestions on how to spiff it up more?

No comments:

Post a Comment