Hi-yo!

9 April 2010

Prapim's New 'Haircut'.

Photobucket
I may consider actually naming the series of autobiographical comics Proof of How Prapim Fails At Life. Or maybe The Chronicles of Prapim's (lack of) Adventures. Which one has the better ring...?

I pay the price of being too cheap to go to a hairstylist and being impatient. It honestly did seem like a good idea at the time! The sadder thing is, I was totally sober at the time.

On a positive note, it may please you to know that my fringe has since grown a bit longer and thus not so awful, and although one of my friends could tell I cut it myself (it being that uneven, sadly) most of my friends didn't really seem to notice. So...yay!

(Sorry the text is so small! D:)

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! :D Do more comic stip things!! you tell it/draw it so well!

    Next time , ask me to cut your hair!.. I'm good at it , side fringe , layers , straight across .. I've mastered it on my friends..I just can't cut my own hair because there's so much of it I can't see ..

    Also! I'm getting a fringe too !!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouthankyouthankyou :DDDDDDDD

    And I will! I've learned my lesson T______T One of my friends back in Singapore also offered so I have two hairstylists in different parts of the world :D

    Looking forward to seeing your fringe!! xxx

    ReplyDelete