Hi-yo!

24 April 2010

Prapim's Life As Dictated By The Recession.

This is for the competition they posted on Blackboard. I thought I may as well add more to my portfolio and try to fill up more of my time. Stupid Flickr resized my image to something super-tiny and therefore illegible, so I had to submit this by email (which seems relatively unreliable compared to the other method of submitting) so I really really hope they actually receive my entry. Otherwise...time, wasted, Prapim, fail, again. You'll know by 30th April (the deadline for submission) because I'll probably be writing another blog entry, subject: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUC--"

"To be perfectly honest, I saw very little change in my life that I could directly attribute to the recession. Other than a few minor incidents here and there, my life (luckily?) was mostly unchanged. I wanted to illustrate how, despite the fact that the recession impacted the world on a huge scale, on a personal level all it really boiled down to was realizing my parents are a little bit sneakier than I thought. "

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment