Hi-yo!

5 April 2010

Easter Break + A Knife In The Hand Is Worth...


Well, it's Easter! Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! (It was just an excuse to eat chocolate for me. Actually, most things are just an excuse to eat chocolate for me.) I've been feeling a bit sick lately. Not sick enough to stay at home all day and have chicken noodle soup, but sick enough that being out for too long makes my head throb. Then again, that may have also been because I watched Clash of the Titans. Hm. Anyway, my throat feels itchy. I've been drinking lots of water but perhaps I just need sleep.

This was supposed to be an entry into the design brief competition for the launch of 'The Left Hand of God', but it turns out the last day for submission was today! It seems I have just barely missed the deadline :( I fail hard. >.<

I used Jeong Juno's Tekken 5 (clenched fist) as reference for this, which I would link but cannot find online. Check him out! He's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment